Built in 1760 this magnificent stately home was favoured by Royals for country retreats and was home to two British Prime Ministers. Set in a stunning 543 acre estate, yet only 22 miles from central London, the hall boasts 30 luxurious bedrooms and an exquisite collection of antique furnishings. A further 16 bedrooms are available in its Melbourne Lodge, while its former hunting lodge houses an award winning restaurant. Golf enthusiasts can play on the two 18-hole championship courses.
- Stately home for exclusive hire
- Nearest airports Stansted (50 mins), Heathrow (50 mins)
- 30 bedrooms in main hall and traditional butler service
- 16 bedrooms in Melbourne Lodge
- 9 event spaces including library, dining rooms and grand ballroom
- Two 18-hole all-year championship golf courses and golf academy
- Resident PGA Professionals available for coaching
- Fantastic for corporate away days
- Team-building activities including golf, archery, sheep-dog handling,4x4 off-road driving and Argokat racing
- Three licensed wedding venues on the estate
- Award winning restaurant with idyllic lakeside setting
- Private dining, meetings and conferences for up to 150.
- Receptions for up to 200